Leave a comment:

From: Josephine
On: May 25, 2016 @10:19 pm

A proper thank you for the. Most exciting and special surprise in my life. I was so overwhelmed and emotional I didn't, voice a proper Thank You so much for choosing me to go on stage and have TheTexasTenors sing to me WOW. P. S. Love your cross just Josephine
From: Sandy Kelpe
On: January 21, 2016 @05:23 pm

Saw VVL videos. Would love for you to record the Bruno Mars song and also your solo version of UM. Also think about putting the solo version of UM in some if your concerts - like on March 13 at Arrow Rock!! For a cover song do You Lost That Lovin' Feeling as a tribute to Bill Medley.
From: Kirk Snodgrass
On: December 20, 2015 @10:02 am

Hi Marcus, My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed your Deep In The Hear of Christmas in Prescott, AZ! We think we've seen you perform on a Cruise Ship! Emerald Princess, Grand Princess, or Norwegian Sun? Are we right? Great Show!
From: Barb Mein
On: November 09, 2015 @09:06 am

Happy Birthday to a very guy. Hope you have many more. I still want to know where that fountain of youth is! You are just too good to be true. Be good and stay safe.
From: John and Barbara Baker
On: November 01, 2015 @07:47 pm

Our sympathy in your loss of Fella. It is hard to give up a family member. Thoughts and prayers your way.
From: Lesa Lackey
On: July 30, 2015 @05:02 pm

Your voice & talent of singing, is a truly a gift from God. I love your singing of "What Child Of This", it's beautiful & a joy to listen to. I also love the way, the 3 of you perform the song, from the You Can Dream album, "God Bless The USA". My friend said, when I told her about our church choir's song of "God Will Bless America Again", that song need's to be sung more often. I used to be in the choir at church, where my husband & I are member's. I believe, it was back in the middle to late 80's to early 90's ? I just rejoined the choir again on 5/17/15 & I'm considered, to be a low alto. I need to work, on bringing my voice up more, I'm a little out of practice. Are the Texas Tenors, coming to North Carolina anytime next year ?
From: Barbara Mein
On: July 19, 2015 @05:14 pm

I'm listening to Sometimes I Dream and want you to know how beautiful it sounds. I love Tosca anyway and this little bit of it is lovely; John does a great job, all of you really. But please tell John he so good and also on The Music of the Night. You guys are so good. Seen you in Cedar Falls and look forward to seeing you on New Years Eve in Des Moines at the Civic Center. Thank you for the great music. I'd love to come to Branson but thats just too far for an old lady to drive.
From: Barbara Mein
On: July 17, 2015 @09:25 pm

Marcus the show in Cedar Falls. was great! Well worth the 150 miles, didn't care for the rain going home. It was so much better seeing you all in person than hearing the CD.
From: Tim Raleigh
On: June 10, 2015 @02:16 pm

Saw you last night in Branson, great show. All the best musicians learn their craft basics in church. God keeps the best performers for himself. I moved from Muscatine, Iowa to Sedalia, Mo @ 1 year ago. I am originally from Des Moines, I know Washington, Iowa well. You are a Texas Tenor, BUT, once an Iowan, always an Iowan.
From: Teresa Sexton
On: June 08, 2015 @12:14 am

I just watched your PBS special * WOW I cried when it ended Hope you come to our town . what a sound you guys are awesome .
From: Linda Thornton
On: May 16, 2015 @10:01 pm

Loved the show at Richmond,IN! What character did Marcus play on Days of our lives?
From: Liz Lyons
On: May 05, 2015 @06:21 pm

Marcus I'm hoping you halavereat time off you spend time with your family and friendsyou please tell your mom and grandma happy mothers day for me thank you liz
From: Barb Mein
On: May 01, 2015 @01:52 pm

I hope I can see you guys on New Years Eve. Is there anyway you can hold a meet and greet away from the show, maybe in the morning or afternoon if I can't get tickets.
From: Barbara Mein
On: April 27, 2015 @07:11 pm

You just to good to be true I'm looking forward to seeing you when you come to Iowa. I have your albums except the Classical one and I have to have one of my sons download it for me. I would love for you to sing John Denver's Annie's Song and And I Love You So. Marcus they were written for you guys.
From: Liz Lyon
On: March 09, 2015 @03:16 am

you got some time to spend with family m children' I have t 2 ques 1 the first one i when you win the group new always do you have your own CD comin always do you have your own CD coming out tha that would be nice too are you going on y I would love to see yo if that's to
From: Becky Cochran
On: February 28, 2015 @11:40 pm

I really enjoy the videos!
From: Liz Lyons
On: February 07, 2015 @12:45 am

Marcus ,John and JC have great time on the Cruise!!!!! Please have fun too. Marcus i was on your website and saw your New Music Video . LOVE IT
From: Debbie Jones
On: January 27, 2015 @03:57 pm

Marcus, Not sure if you would be the one reading this, most likely, not, but whomever is reading your comments for you, would you please let Marcus know that I said a big hello and I'm so proud of him and the Texas Tenors? From my days working with them at the Starlite Theatre, those were great memories and you guys will always have a special place in my heart. Hope to see you all one day in the future! I've been living in Florida for the last 4 years and love it here. Again, just proud of you and how far you all have came and it was a true joy to work closely with you when I was in Branson at the Starlite Theatre! Take care my friend! Debbie
From: Diane Longnecker
On: January 24, 2015 @07:05 pm

Terrific Marcus, as always!!!!
From: Peggy Hicks
On: January 05, 2015 @11:52 pm

Marcus, my previous message didn't completely post, so I'll try again. My heartfelt condolences on Fella's passing. Just know that Fella knew he was loved very much by you & Bella, & that he's resting in peace. Give extra hugs & kisses to Bella, because she's going to need them now. I think you'll find that you'll be comforted by each other in the days ahead. I wish I could be there to wrap you in a big, comforting hug, but that will have to wait until Spring in Branson. In the meantime, here's a cyberhug & kiss for you ( ) X. Love & hugs! Peggy Hicks
From: Peggy Hicks
On: January 05, 2015 @10:44 pm

Marcus, my heartfelt condolences on Fella's passing.
From: Jayne Anderson
On: December 24, 2014 @11:35 am

Merry Christmas! As I stand here fixing goodies for the family, I am listening to your "Best of Five" CD, which just arrived today. So beautiful! You guys have been blessed with amazing talent and we are blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy it! You each have such unique fabulous vocals and the arrangements are fantastic! So happy for your much deserved success. Wishing you a safe, healthy, and Happy 2015! Can't wait to see you in Branson in May! Happy Holidays! Enjoy
From: Becky Cochran
On: December 13, 2014 @10:37 am

Marcus, I just wanted to tell you how very much I'm enjoying "O Night Divine". You and the other Tenors always choose the best songs! "Believe" was new to me; it is so beautiful, and "Last Christmas" is so fun! Love the variety and amazing harmony. You guys are so talented! I'm really looking forward to the new CD this coming spring. Merry Christmas to you and your family and doggies! Safe travels - what a busy schedule! God bless!
From: Pam Andrew
On: December 09, 2014 @05:24 pm

Marcus -- when will be start getting hints on what songs will be on the new CD? Anxiously waiting .......
From: Karen Ferguson
On: December 09, 2014 @12:52 pm

SUCCESS!!!!! So happy that you made it. 3 Emmys. Wonderful.
From: Peggy Hicks
On: December 02, 2014 @09:39 pm

Marcus, I cannot tell you how much your show touched my heart. & soul when I saw you in Branson on Nov. 21st. I totally, totally LOVED IT, & what I especially loved was the fact that your show can be enjoyed by folks of all ages! It's so refreshing to see a show without off-color jokes or profanity, & that's the mark of true entertainers. I also love your patriotism, especially in this day & age when being patriotic is politically incorrect. You, JC & John are consummate professionals who are as warm & friendly offstage as you are on. I'm convinced you'll be around for years to come. I LOVE you guys & can't wait to see you again. With love & warmest regards, Peggy
From: Diana leonard
On: November 21, 2014 @03:16 pm

great website marcus. I love all your music and just can never wait until the next concert I get to go to. unfortunately that will not be til April in Scranton and Wilkes Barre and then in July in Lancaster. woo hoo! Keep up the good work. All three of you guys are such good singers and performers and are so genuine. I am so happy I got to meet you all!
From: Becky Cochran
On: October 31, 2014 @10:28 pm

I have really enjoyed checking out your new website. It's informative, entertaining, and has lots of content!
From: Liz Lyons
On: October 30, 2014 @10:50 am

good morning Marcus I went to your new website and watch Alar Boyz God put the Rhythm in me. I really enjoy that. I know you could you song fantastic now I know you can dance. well see you see you in Pasadena
From: Gary B
On: October 29, 2014 @07:46 pm

Hey Marcus, glad to say that I know and have met you in person. The Texas Tenor show in Grand Junction CO was great. I enjoyed listening to you guys perform but really liked the chance to meet you. You are a great guy.
From: Pamela Mitchell
On: October 29, 2014 @12:15 am

very nice website. I am proud to say I know you and have met you in person. I just love listening to you and the Texas Tenors sing... it is so inspiring for me. Thank you for a beautiful set of cd's.
From: Maria
On: October 28, 2014 @09:21 pm

Hi marcus how are you doing?
From: Melinda G. Kaup
On: October 28, 2014 @08:16 pm

Love your website!! Can't wait to see y'all again. Will be there week after next for 2 shows from the front row! So excited! My favorite group of all time!!!
From: Darlene
On: October 28, 2014 @08:06 pm

Congratulations!!! The website is amazing and just sent you two photos if you would like to add to your photo collection. Keep on dreaming.... Darlene
From: Linda Watson
On: October 28, 2014 @07:42 pm

WOW Marcus your website looks great! Congratulations on all your success! I wish you much more in the future.
From: smrohner
On: October 28, 2014 @07:15 pm

What great fun this must be.
From: Tina Inmon
On: October 28, 2014 @06:40 pm

I love your website very nice. It's great to see you guys as individuals. I will see you in Branson in November. Marcus keep up the good work and keep reaching for the stars.
From: Ruth Denson
On: October 28, 2014 @06:15 pm

GREAT website! CONGRATS!

MARCUS COLLINS MUSIC

PBS SPECIAL

You Should Dream PBS Special

The Texas Tenors PBS Special and Winner of 3 Emmy Awards for Best Entertainment Program, Best Musical Composition and Best Sound!  Check your local listings for showtimes!

More Info >>>

THE FIRST 5 YEARS LIVE

The First 5 Years Live CD

15 hits by The Texas Tenors from their first five years performed live at sold out venues across the country! There's something for everyone in this Emmy Award winning collection.

More Info >>>

RUCKUS ON THE RANCH

Ruckus on the Ranch

New from Emmy Award Winners The Texas Tenors comes a fun and spirited EP of music for the young and the young at heart written to accompany the Classical Crossover trio’s first children’s book RUCKUS ON THE RANCH.

More Info >>>

THE TEXAS TENORS

TheTexasTenors.com

Visit The Texas Tenors Official Website for Marcus' touring schedule, updates from the group and more!

TheTexasTenors.com >>>

FACEBOOK & TWITTER

Find Marcus Collins on Facebook and Twitter!  Click the icons above to see his personal social media pages.  Then be sure to Follow, Like & Tweet!

NEWSLETTER

Keep up with Marcus and The Texas Tenors!

Enter your email address below to receive newsletters from The Texas Tenors.